Julep Maven Introductory Box $5!!

If you still haven't tried out Julep Maven there is still time to get the Introductory box for only $5. That means you will get over $40 worth of amazing nail polish, and hand care products for $5. After this introductory box each month is $19.99 and they will send you an email on the 20th of every month showing you what nail polish is in the box. You then have the option to skip a month, send to a friend, or cancel your subscription all together if you aren't happy with the service or colour options. I got the introductory box in December and loved everything! I had to skip the actual monthly December box because I wasn't happy with the contents but am anxiously awaiting the January box because the polish choices are amazing and I was offered a free upgrade for being one of the first 5000 members! I will be receiving 4 wonderful colours that I will get swatches of and post when the box arrives.
My introductory box was "It Girl" and if you remember it looked like this: http://mybriarrose.blogspot.com/2011/11/julep-maven.html. The nail polish formula is amazing, goes on in one coat without visible nail line, and took about a week to chip on my nails.

If you think you would like to try Julep Maven go here: http://julep.com/?r=15549118 and when you check out enter code January to get the introductory box for only $5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!