Julep Maven

I got something very exciting in the mail today from Julep! I purchased the $5 introductory box to test out this program. It's the same as the other monthly beauty boxes that are out there only this one is nail polish!!
What you do is fill out a beauty quiz and based on the answers they will give you a list of polishes that are tailored to your quiz results. I got "It Girl" which is very much me completely. I love the unique colours and wear anything from dark vampy colours to bright neon colours.
Anyway on to the intro box!
Everything is very nicely packaged which makes it a great gift idea for the nail polish lovers in your life. It also makes it a bit extra special to unwrap yourself because it's like getting a birthday gift every month even though you know what will be in it. It's still a lot of fun!

The polishes come all snugly wrapped in tissue paper.


Based on my survey results these were the colours that were chosen for me in the introductory box.
From L to R Christina, Trina, Kim, and Nail Therapy, and a few hand cream samples which I am passing on to my mom because I never have a use for hand creams and she does.
If you like the looks of this box you can use my referral link here and sign up for yourself. The first box is your introductory box which you can get for $5 and then every month after that if you want to continue with the subscription is $19.99 a month. I think it's an amazing deal considering each polish if I were to purchase individually would cost $14.00!! You also get free shipping and 20% off orders if you become a maven member. You have the option to pause a month if there isn't any colours you want, you can also pass it on to someone else as a gift for a month if you don't want it, or you can cancel anytime.
If you want to try out the monthly maven program use my link:
http://www.julep.com/AP.aspx?ID=520&EID=15549118

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!