Maybelline Eye Studio Look 2


This was my look 2 on Thursday! I couldn't get blogger to work for me the past few days so today is catch up day! I was also having issues with my camera and the battery died on me so I don't think the macro worked, hence why the pic is blurry and out of focus. I used the irresistibly ivy eye studio quad and love the colour combo! I wore it to work and felt a bit like a light bright though. I know its listed in the neutrals but that green is anything but neutral. I do like the look just not sure how practical it is for work. I guess I can get away with it though because I am younger, and depending on what I wear it may suit the occasion. I did do a photoshoot after that I used this same eye makeup for and it worked out very well. The only thing I find is the sparkles in this line end up falling underneath my eyes and I have sparkle rimmed eyes, but I am in love with how glittery everything in the kit is.

Makeup:
Eyeliner - N.Y.C in Black
Eyeshadow - Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Plush quad in Irresistibly Ivy
Mascara - L'Oreal Double Extend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!