*Review* Biore Ice Cleanser


I got a sample sized packet of the Biore Ice Cleanser as well as the Pore Unclogging Scrub awhile ago in the mail when they had a promotion to sign up for a free sample, I believe it was when they first came out with these. I hadn't tried it till a few days ago because I am always nervous to try new products in case they break me out badly or something. I know I should probably do a test area first but I usually just use it and see what happens. I can honestly say that I really like the Ice Cleanser, it makes my skin really soft without leaving it greasy. You can feel the "ice" of the product too it tingles a little not uncomfortable burning tingle like some products do, but you can feel the coolness of it with the gentle tingle that makes it feel like its working. It also keeps my face smooth and clean feeling for most of the day which is nice since I have really oily skin that normally is oily almost immediately after I finish washing my face. It is a little pricey when you compare the biore products to other similiar products but it will probably last awhile so it is worth it in the long run.

Pros
  • got to try the product in sample form before commiting to spending the money on it in store
  • has a gentle coolness and tingle nothing painful or harsh
  • left my skin feeling really soft and smooth for hours after washing
  • didn't cause me to break out
  • actually helped improve my skin texture and minimized breakouts
Cons
  • kind of pricey compared to other cleansers on the market (but worth it for me)
  • might leave some people's skin dried out depending on how oily/normal/dry it usually is
Overall I would give this product a 9/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!