Deciem and The Ordinary

I'm starting out my revival first blog post with some products that I am late to the bandwagon on. Background: I was one of the original testers of the Inhibitif product line back in 2013 when the brand was basically brand new. I think this was right before Shoppers Drug Mart started to carry the line. I would go to their office on Queen St. E in downtown Toronto once a week and they would take some progress photos and film some video Q&As. It was pretty cool and I met the founder of the company during that time. The product worked amazingly well and I was pretty blown away by their whole office space and lab that they had at the time. After that was over I'm not really sure why I never paid close attention to what they were doing because if I did I probably could have saved myself years of trial and error, breakouts, angry skin, and wasted money.

Fast forward to last year with the media coverage of the founder and my sisters growing interest in the brand and I finally made it to a store to browse and pick up a few gifts for her and another of my friends. After the holidays my friend insisted that I try the products I purchased for him as he was in love. I tried them and also fell in love so 2019 begins my addiction to The Ordinary products.

Over the next few days I will be reviewing the products that I have picked up so far and use on a regular basis. These are:
- High Adherence Silicone Primer
- Coverage Foundation
- Lactic Acid 10% + HA
- 100% Plant Derived Squalane
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
-  Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
- Retinol 0.5% in Squalane

Also, I have just discovered that if you email Deciem in their contact us section Here there is a place to send your skincare concerns through Products + Regimes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "What products should I use?". They will email you back a list of products to use based off those concerns and any pictures you send them. I'm trying it out to see what they recommend and in what order to apply products so I will post that when they respond.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!