Blog Revival!

I'm back! I'm not sure if anyone actually stumbles upon here anymore as it's been nearly 3 years since I've logged in. A lot has happened in those three years. For starters, I lost access to the email that was associated with this account and I had no idea how to recover this blog with my email address so I kind of left it as it was and forgot about it. There were many times when I wanted to come back and make a post, but I was locked out. Fast forward to today being a slow snowy day at work and I had some time to do some Googling for a solution. I've obviously found one as I'm here and back in action!!

I have so many updates and things to blog about so if anyone is still out there stay tuned for new content!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!