Biore Baking Soda Skincare Products


 I have been curious about these products since first hearing about them and so to get to try them was exciting. After giving them a thorough try out I am a bit disappointed. I do like the products and I do love Biore products in general, but for me these left my usually oily skin feeling very dry and dehydrated. I don't think these are something that can be used every day. The cleansing scrub activates with water which I find to be a messy pain. It comes dry in the bottle and you use it with some water to cleanse your face. I find myself wanting to use this less often because of the extra step and mess involved trying to get this product onto my face. The cleanser I do like as it really seems to clean my pores well enough, but again it is extremely drying to my skin so I have reduced it to a once a week type of product so that I get the cleaning benefits without overdrying my skin out. They are both effective products, but I would say to use them once or twice a week depending on your skin type and using a more gentle cleanser the rest of the week. This way you get the cleansing benefits of the Biore products without the side effects.



*I received the cleansing scrub and pore cleanser to review free as part of the Influenster program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!