Influenster L'Oreal Canada Mystery VoxBox



I received this mystery box of products to test out from Influenster. We have not been told what line of product this is from! Basically all we know is that it's by L'Oreal. My first impression of this product right away was how amazing it smelled! Just opening  the box alone was enough to release the scent of the product that was enclosed. I have very damaged hair currently from the last few years working as a hair model and sitting through bleaching/dying/cutting/styling etc. This product actually smooths out my damaged hair and makes it actually look nice and not at all damaged which is amazing considering the current state of my hair. I'm also attempting to grow my hair out after having it cut super short the past few years and I think this product may actually help me stick with the awkward grow out phase as long as I can keep my hair looking healthy in the process.

We were told to take a guess at what the products may be and I currently think based on the smell that it may be something from the Garnier line of products. I think the smell is very similar to that range of products though I have not really tried Garnier products in the past outside of those sample packets you receive once in awhile. We will be sent the full sized products within the next week so all will be revealed later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!