Influenster L'Oreal Canada Mystery Vox Box Reveal!!

I am excited to say that my Garnier guess was correct! Of course I think the smell of the products gave it away for a lot of people as I know this brand typically has a distinct smell (which I love) compared to other brands.

The products we received from Influenster for the big reveal are from the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser line which includes: Shampoo, Conditioner, Reconstructing Butter, and a Split End Serum.

Overall, I am really impressed with these products as my hair is softer and has a shine to it that it never had in the past. I've ruined my hair through the last few years of bleach and dye tortures and am now trying to grow it out to have long hair again. I feel like I may have an easier go of growing it out with these products. So far I have noticed the amount of hair that splits while combing/styling to be reducing which I hope that means good things! I would definitely purchase this line again when I run out since it is from an affordable line of products that actually fit into my budget.


*Products were sent to me free of charge by Influenster for testing purposes*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!