Christmas Wishlist

Tis the season to start dreaming of all the things I wish I would receive for Christmas! My family is pretty practical and they don't share the same tastes in designer things that I do, so I know the majority of my wish list they would die if they knew the actual cost of some of the items. Most of the time they don't see these splurge items as practical but I can always dream! Anyway I wish to dream of all the things I would treat myself too if I won the lottery before Christmas!

Tiffany Lock Ring $360 Cdn (tiffany.ca)

Urban Outfitters Holographic Polish $10-12 Cdn (Photo from polishalwaysfits.wordpress.com)
Tiffany Locks Heart Lock Bracelet $6,900 Cdn (tiffany.ca)
Tassimo Coffee Machine $229.99 Cdn at The Bay (tassimo.com)
Jeffrey Campbell Studded Loafer $200 (shopstyle.com)
 Michael Kors Mid Size Silver Colour Golden Stainless Steel Camille Chronographic Watch $250 (michaelkors.com)

Legacy Leather Molly Satchel $348 (coach.com)




 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!