Sephora Birthday Gift for 2012


I got to pick up my Sephora gift last week and I have to say I really like what I see even though I haven't tried it yet. They are both scented, though I can't quite put my finger on the exact scent of them but man do they smell good! Kind of like tropical skittles maybe? Just the smell alone is enough for me to say they are fantastic! There are two mini tubes in the box, one is tinted 'Rose' (perfect for me!) and the other is just a sheer treatment. The tubes are very cool because instead of just snapping on like a lipstick they twist a bit. Great to throw in your bag and not have to worry about a lid coming off and they are the perfect trial size for small purses which I am more into carrying now and can't have a full makeup bag. To purchase these full size I believe they are either $22 or $23 at Sephora. I am very happy that they have provided mini versions as the free birthday gift so I can try them out (free of course) before spending so much on the full size product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!