Julep Maven January Box!


My January box arrived today and I am so excited! I was supposed to have another colour Gayle but it was out of stock so I was given a code for another colour of my choice. I may keep it and wait until Gayle is back in stock because it's such a pretty purple colour.


The colours are from left to right: Megan, Leah, Hayden, Nail Therapy, and a nail polish remover cloth.


If you like what you see here you can still sign up for a $5 introductory box with code January during checkout http://julep.com/?r=15549118.
Also if you become a member and remain a member you are able to refer friends. For every two people you refer you will earn a free monthly box!


This is my mom wearing Hayden from the box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!