Limited Edition Lancome Luxe Box *Warning Spoilers*



I picked up the Lancome box today that I won from Loose Buttons, and that my readers have a chance to enter and win here.


I'm warning everyone now that there are spoilers coming so if you want the win to be a surprise stop reading now! Otherwise continue on and check out what comes in the box :)


I just love the rose on the box! I kind of destroyed the tissue paper I was trying to preserve :( I have a weakness for tissue paper printed with company logos. I tend to keep it and use it to wrap gifts to trick people into thinking they are getting something they aren't. My mom is really good at guessing what she is getting so I have to use bigger boxes, weird wrapping paper, and bags from other stores to throw her off course!



First up is a group shot of everything when I opened the box. They are mostly hidden in the paper shreds! Bet you can't find the pot in the top right corner!! At least you can't say it doesn't come well boxed.
I know it's weird coming from someone who loves beauty products but I have never tried a Lancome product before! These will be the first things I have ever tried from the brand!


Everything out of the box. Even the jar has the rose on it! I am going to have to keep the container when I am finished with the product.

The box contains:

Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume 5ml sample worth approx. $9.67
To purchase full sized: 30ml $58, 50ml $75, 75ml $94
*probably the coolest bottle I have ever seen.*

Aquatique Waterproof Eye colour Base 0.08 ounces sample worth approx. ??
To purchase full sized: $28
*I couldn't find much info on the size of the normal product. So I have no way to determine what the sample size is worth.*

Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base 2.07ml sample worth approx. ??
To purchase full sized: $28
*Again I couldn't find any information online about the amount in the full sized product.*

Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml sample worth approx. $22.09
To purchase full sized: 30ml $95, 50ml $125, 75ml $155
*Expensive stuff that I am passing on to my mom since I have no use for it and I refuse to let it go to waste.*




Close up of the perfume. Sorry it's a bit blurry but it has a little rose attached to the top of it. I think I may have found my new favourite perfume!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!