Julep Maven Polish Christina

Pre clean up photo! I'm a very messy polisher. I haven't even applied a top coat yet but this polish is very shiny and shimmery!
This colour is stunning! It's very unique and looks so amazing. I can't wait to see how it shimmers in the sunlight. This is two coats but you might be able to get away with one. I'm a compulsive two coat polish person so I had to do two. This polish goes on very smoothly and dries fairly quickly. I can't believe I didn't sign up for this sooner because this is probably by far one of the best polishes to apply. I can't comment on wear right now because I just did it. I really hope it wears well because I am so in love with this brand right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!