Maybelline Eye Studio Look 3


This was my Saturday Eye Studio Look with everything on my eyes from the new collection. The eyeliner I used on my bottom lash line is the very black gel liner. It was very easy to apply and went on really smooth and really nice. It's not at all what I was expecting. I do own gel eyeliner in a different brand and its more of a pain to apply, so I rarely ever use it. I think the very black is a little too dark and harsh for me for everyday, so my sister may get it instead of me. I like more gray shades since I have blue eyes unless I am going out at night and need something more dramatic.
The eyeshadow is the sinful sinnamon which I absolutely love. I didn't think it would look great at first because it is a pinkish red colour. I thought it would make me look like I had pink eye, but it goes on like a very natural colour. It looks better on than in the palatte. I love the sparkle in this one and its not too bright that I can't wear it to work every day.

Makeup:
Eyeliner - Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner in Very Black
Eyeshadow - Maybelline Colour Pearls in Sinful Sinnamon
Mascara - L'oreal Double Extend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!