Physician's Formula NEW Bamboo Compacts with Full Price Rebate!

I found these in stores a few days ago. I personally think its a great idea. What it is, is an empty bamboo compact that you buy refills for and they magnetically lock in place! The compacts are close to $10 though and they are empty, but right now there is a little sticker on them and it is a full price rebate. I am seriously thinking about going and grabbing one while they have the rebate stickers, since its not likely that I would pay $10 for an empty compact and then $14 for the refill. I wouldn't mind paying the $14 for the refills just not sure how I feel about having to buy the compact AND the refills...I guess that might be why they have the rebates out right now. What are your thoughts on this??

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great deal :O) I'll keep an eye open for it!
    Tracy aka tracyo
    http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting on one of my rebates from the mascara to coome in the mail then I think I may get the compact and hope the powder goes on sale at some point!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!