*Review* Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss

This lip gloss has won the best beauty award in 2007, but I honestly can't see why. I like the colours available and its nice when you first apply it. It goes on super smooth and nice. It also doesn't glob or end up in the corner of your mouth. I also love the shine and sparkle of it too. The only problem I have is that it doesn't last very long. I have to keep reapplying every half hour because its completely gone from my lips. I don't lick my lips or eat or anything like that and it just seems to disappear, which is disappointing because I love everything about it except it has no staying power. This is the first lip gloss that I have ever went through this fast! It's actually quite sad. I think it retails for about $8 and I doubt I would spend that much money on it. I will just try to compare the colour I have to another brand to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!