*Review* Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

I have been using this mascara now for quite awhile after my whole episode with the Maybelline brand. I like this mascara way better then the Maybelline mascara. At least this stuff comes off with a bit of soap and water and no rubbing required so no sore eyes. It also doesn't smudge or run or anything which is great for the really warm weather we are currently getting. I especially love that its so easy to take off at the end of the day so that I don't end up with sore eyes again like with the Maybelline horror story I talked about earlier this year. The only complaint I really have is that the wand is really awkward to use at first. Now I am used to it so it isn't as difficult but I still find it harder to use compared to others I have used in the past. The wand is pretty big so I have to go a bit slower to avoid getting mascara on places other than my eyelashes, and I find it hard to do the left eye mainly because I am right handed and the wand is awkwardly shaped. Also the tube that the mascara is in won't stand up straight its pretty top heavy so it always falls over when I set it on the sink to do my mascara which is kind of annoying since it falls over and rolls off the sink. It needs to have a thicker base so that it sits on a surface without falling over. The actual brush for the mascara is pretty big as well and it makes it a bit more difficult I find to get it on without making a mess. I am used to smaller more precise brushes so it did take a long time to get used to, and I am not sure if I am even 100% used to it now. Overall though I do like this mascara I just wish it had a bit better packaging so that it was easier to handle and apply and then I would be totally in love with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!