*Review* Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap and Shampoo

Ok so I received this as well as a few other products from this company awhile ago but so far have only used the soap, since I am still testing out the other acne products for a little bit. I have been using this soap since I received it on the third and it doesn't even look like I have really used it at all. It seems to last a long time because right now it looks basically brand new. At first I wasn't sure if I should try the soap because I thought it might be too moisturizing for me since its supposed to clear up eczema so I was going to pass it on to my mom who has very dry skin to use. I decided to give it a try anyway and if it wasn't for me then I was going to pass it on to someone here that could use it. I actually really like this soap. I was kind of afraid to use it when I got it because its supposed to be extra moisturizing and my skin does not need the extra moisture! I have such oily skin usually that I can't use anything that even has the word moisture in it. I do however have sensitive skin and certain things seem to break me out, so I decided to go ahead and try this soap anyway. It leaves my skin soft and not waxy or oily even though it says its extra moisturizing. It leaves a nice clean feel without residue and no weird filmy feeling. It has also helped a bit with my chest acne. Maybe I was just allergic to something in the soap I was using before. The soap is free from chemicals, colorants, fragrance etc, so it would be pretty hard to pinpoint which one breaks me out with regular soap. I haven't used it as a shampoo yet though, mainly because I forgot that it could be used as a shampoo. Am not 100% sure about using it as a shampoo though it does lather well I am kind of stuck on one brand of shampoo that I know makes my hair nice, though I might try it some weekend when I have a day off that way if it doesn't work out then no big deal no one will see it anyway.
Also if you want to check out the site you can do so here: http://skinfree.net/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!