Avon Mineral Makeup Deal!

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you have an avon rep in your area to get a book and check it out. They are offering a try me special price on all their mineral makeup. The eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick are going for $3.99 regular $6.99 and I think the mineral foundation is going for $6.99 not sure the regular price, but still an awesome deal. Regular price isn't even that bad of a deal considering what I paid for all of my mineral makeup that I currently own. I am trying to not buy any but I'm not sure how long the will power will last because I really want a certain shade of the eyeshadow and I want the blue mineral eyeliner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!