Another Surprise In The Mail!

I was at work yesterday morning again in the post office when yet another big box showed up for me! The products that were in the box were also packaged really well but with packing peanuts. At first I had no idea what I was getting because in my giant mess of things that is life at the moment I had totally forgotten about another product to test and review on the blog! I couldn't wait to tear into the box. It was a pretty big box for the three things in it but at least they were very well protected which I would rather have then leaking broken products even if it means going to the post office to pick up parcels (though now I don't have to since I work there!).

Ok so a little about the products that I received. These products are by Skin Free. They are an American based company but are expanding into Canada with the help of distributors. Which is great because that was my first question when I replied to their email was that I was in Canada and did they ship here. They sell products that are free from fragrance, preservatives, colourants and unnecessary parabens. I am super excited to try this stuff out because I am usually allergic to everything and with this stuff being all natural without anything harmful added hopefully it will be near impossible to break out. They sent me an Extra Moisturizing Soap and Shampoo Bar that is supposed to be great for people with allergies, dermatitis, dry skin or very sensitive skin. They also sent me Niaoui Scrub for Blemish Prone Skin and Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin which have organic Niaouli oil to sooth skin and help your skin retain moisture to balance out your skin.

I have already thrown the bar of soap in the shower and used it last night. It came just in time because I was out of soap! I will use it for at least a week though before I review it. In the meantime you can check out their site here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!